This is “liberated” Sirte in “Free Libya.”
Help us to help keeping you updated: Since 2007
Some of the excerpts below from ufo-blogger.com
With 39.1 billion barrels of proven oil reserves, Libya represents a significant portion of existing world proven reserves. Further to that, the high quality of Libyan oil and with the price of oil rising above $80 per barrel, these proven reserves will increase as the cost/price ratio makes it favorable for deeper drilling and high cost refinement processes. The real reasons for the war on Libya was NOT to free people from the Gaddafi regime but to install a puppet government in order to access its oil reserves.
Libya has been one of the last nations in the world that had its own state run banking system, and control over its own money supply. By having this system in place, they could demand oil purchases from their oil fields to be made in Libyan Dinar, and not the US Dollar. It also means that Libya has ensured themselves a stable economy, with little inflation and currency devaluing as most of the industrialized world has under private central banks.
The parallels for both European and US intervention now in Libya is very reminiscent to why the United States attacked Iraq in 2003. Six months before the US moved into Iraq to take down Saddam Hussein, the oil nation had made the move to accept Euro’s instead of dollars for oil, and this became a threat to the global dominance of the dollar as the reserve currency, and its dominion as the petrodollar.
The American people were given the lie that there were weapons of mass destruction (WMD), and that there were Al Qaeda training bases in the Arab state, both of which were proven to be false. No, these were false flags given by the government to try to justify a punishment on Iraq for moving away from dollars as payment for oil.
To be able to create a new central bank under the blueprint that is used by Western powers in less than two weeks by the rebels gives vast credence that the rebellion itself in Libya was initiated by outside forces, and not over demands by the citizens of Libya for social reform. This plan was put in place by the world’s game changers who want complete global control over oil and economic systems.
The war raging in Libya since February is getting progressively worse as NATO forces engage in regime change and worse, an objective to kill Muammar Gadhafi to eradicate his vision of a United Africa with a single currency backed by gold. Observers say implementing that vision would change the world power equation and threaten Western hegemony. In response, the United States and its NATO partners have determined “Gadhafi must go,” and assumed the role of judge, jury and executioner. Just like with the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq the real reasons for the attack on Libya are being concealed under a growing pile of lies and noble sounding motives.
Obama and his predecessors are nothing more than willing puppets dangling from the strings of the multi-national corporations and “to big to fail” banks. Whispers of possible nationalization of Libyan oil did not sit well with the multi-national oil companies doing business in Libya. Companies like British Petroleum, Royal Dutch Shell, ExxonMobil, Verenex, Occidental and Nippon Oil are not going to stand by and allow Gaddafi or anyone else to nationalize their drilling, pumping and storage operations. International banksters like Barclays, J.P. Morgan Asset Management and HSBC Standard Chartered are also heavily invested in Libya. .. They will do whatever it takes to protect their “interests”. If a few thousand or a few million people have to die so they can keep their crude and investments so what?
Libya War – Rebel Advances On Tripoli A fake! Disinformation Campaign
Look at the obviously fake video and the staged shooting scenes put out by CNN (BELOW)
Now big question is how to fightback, our answer is please share the link with everyone via email, Google plus and ask your friends, to do the same.
- Libya is run by a coalition of tribal families. It has NEVER been a dictatorship. Gaddafi simply does not have the power of a dictator.
- Most of the rebels are not Libyan civilians. Those who are come from tribal families who want more power.
- The people are NOT oppressed, and enjoy state-of-the-art FREE medical and education services
- The whole ‘uprising’ has been organized from outside the country
- Libya sits on a sea of light crude oil. this is the stuff which sets the price for all other petroleum products. Germany and Italy want this oil.
- Libya has massive underground fresh water aquifers, which the French corporations want (French multinationals control the largest market share of bottled water)
- Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE and other Arab countries have been promised some of the spoils – all of these are western puppet dictatorships
- Libya has significant gold bullion reserves…144 tons!
- Gaddafi has repeatedly warned the west of a looming new world order. He claims to have been invited to join, and refused.
- Gaddafi repeatedly tried to establish an alternative to the draconian money lenders (the IMF and the World Bank). He tried to set up an pan-African equivalent of the Fed, where countries could deposit and borrow from a central bank, WITHOUT the insane conditions levied by the IMF/World Bank gangsters.
- Gaddafi has refused to cooperate with the proposed body to rule Africa – AFRICOM
- Gaddafi has regularly denounced other Arab countries as being the puppet states of France, UK and the USA that they are.
- Al Jazeera, based in Qatar, has been at the forefront of spreading lies and propaganda about Libya. It has a British Intelligence asset.
For these reasons and more, everyone ganged up on Libya – and they are intending to carve it up.
(BELOW) Now look at this fake video by the BBC that allegedly shows Libyan protesters. How do we know it’s fake? Because the protesters are waving the flag of INDIA!
Fake BBC footage of Tripoli..its India!
Other facts about Libya the mainstream media doesn’t tell you: —
- Libya GDP per capita – $ 14,192
- Libyan Unemployment benefit – $ 730
- Each Libyan family member subsidized by the state gets annually $ 1.000
- For every newborn in Libya is paid $ 7.000
- Libyan bride and groom receive a $ 64 thousand to purchase flats.
- Major taxes and levies prohibited.
- To open a personal business a one-time financial assistance of $ 20.000
- Education and medicine are free in Libya.
- Educ.Internships abroad – at government expense.
- Stores for large families with symbolic prices for basic foodstuffs.
- Part of pharmacies – with free dispensing.
- Loans for buying a car and an apartment – no interest.
- Real estate services are prohibited.,
- Buying a car up to 50% paid by the State.
- No Payment for electricity for the population in Libya.
- Petrol is cheaper than water. 1 liter of gasoline – $ 0.14.
- There was NO massacre of Libyan civilians by Gaddafi forces earlier this year, as claimed by the west for the start of the ‘uprising’
There were NO warplanes strafing civilians – that was all proven to be total bullshit! This war is nothing more than a illuminati sponsored event to bring in the New World Order….
(BELOW) Libya, the untold story. A debt free nation ransacked:
EPH 5:11:DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE UNFRUITFUL DEEDS OF DARKNESS, BUT INSTEAD EXPOSE THEM;
Did you find our site useful? Thank you for reading our free online articles? We want to say thank you!!! If we have been helpful, you can make donations to this site here to show your support.
THE CONSPIRACY ZONE is completely run on a voluntary basis. Your generous donation can certainly make a difference so we can continue to get the truth out.
By Joe Lanier • 08/23/2011 04:28 PM